Department: Institutional Advancement – Development
Location: 19 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA
Reports To: Development Associate
Term: OPEN - FALL 2015
Development Special Events interns will work on a large number of changing projects that support the department’s fundraising and cultivation efforts. These may include the development of solicitation materials, database work, mailings, preparation for and support during special events, correspondence with Boston Ballet’s boards of Trustees and Overseers, cross-departmental marketing and outreach projects, and general tasks vital to department administration. Interns will receive a broad and comprehensive view of individual, corporate and institutional giving programs.
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting undergraduate or graduate program.
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive, independent work style
- Interest in dance and/or the performing arts
- Available 2-3 days per week, for at least half a business day
- Available to work some evening events
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT – PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE INTERNSHIP FOR WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL. No phone calls please.