Department: Marketing and Communications – College Student Ambassadors
Location: On Campus and at 19 Clarendon Street, Boston MA 02116
Reports to: Marketing Events and Promotions Manger
Position Status: Intern (unpaid)
Term: OPEN - WINTER/SPRING 2014
The College Student Ambassador will provide Boston Ballet outreach to Boston-area college students.
- Promote Boston Ballet on campus at self-created or scheduled events
- Hang posters and distribute Boston Ballet materials on campus
- Email friends/family to share Boston Ballet news and ticket offers
- Utilize social media (Facebook,blogs, Twitter, etc.) to share Boston Ballet news and ticket offers
- 8-10 hours per week
- Student at Boston-area/Massachusetts college
- Able to commit to 8-10 hours per week
- Independent and self motivated
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, a high level of professionalism, creativity, humor, and a love for the arts – particularly dance, encouraged
Boston Ballet internships are unpaid. Boston Ballet internships are for credit (preferred) or on a volunteer basis. Boston Ballet Interns in the Fall and Spring are eligible for complimentary tickets to season performances.
Contact information: To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT – PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE INTERNSHIP FOR WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL. No phone calls please.