Who is Eligible?
- College Students (full-time with ID)
- Children and Teenagers (ages 7-17)
- Boston Dance Alliance members (with valid membership card)
- Seniors (age 65+, available on Saturday and Sunday matinee performances only, not available during The Nutcracker)
What you need to know
- Tickets are $20, CASH ONLY
- Available 2 hours prior to performance at the Boston Opera House box office
- One ticket per ID, child/teen, senior, or membership card holder (see above for guidelines)
- All attendees must be present and must each present proper identification at time of purchase
- For child/teen rush, child/teen must be present at time of purchase
- Subject to availability
Student Rush for CHROMA and NEXT GENERATION (May 8, 2013 at 7:30 only) will be available for all performances.
Senior Rush for CHROMA will be available for ALL Matinees, Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesdays.
ATTENTION FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENTS - PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR JUST $30
Cut the line and pre-order your tickets now to any performance of CHROMA. $30 tickets are available by phone at 617.695.6955 Mon-Fri, 9:30AM - 5PM or in person at the Boston Ballet box office at 19 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA 02116 or at The Boston Opera House box office at 539 Washington Street, Boston MA 02111. Advanced college rush tickets purchase over the phone will be held at Will Call. Please be prepared to show your full-time college ID when picking up the tickets.
Boston Ballet is no longer accepting ticket donation requests for the 2012-2013 Season. Please check back in August for ticket donation requests for the 2013-2014 season!
Boston Ballet is proud to support the wonderful work of many charitable organizations that encourage arts, education, and health care within the Boston community. Every year Boston Ballet provides ticket donations to 150 organizations, awarding thousands of dollars worth of tickets to help support the efforts of these organizations.
Who is eligible?
- Non-profit arts organizations, Education organizations, and Health Care organizations
- Ticket Donations are only offered for auctions, no raffles please
Auctions should fall between September and April in order to ensure proper time for voucher distribution
What Ballets are offered?
- Boston Ballet provides ticket donations to three programs each season
- Regretfully, The Nutcracker is not part of Boston Ballet’s ticket donation program
How it works:
- The first 150 organizations that qualify for a donation will be mailed two vouchers redeemable for one ticket each
- If an organization does not qualify for a ticket donation or the allotted number of tickets donations has been reached, you will receive a notification email
- Organizations must agree to list Boston Ballet’s name or logo, the title of the ballet, and the date and time of the performance(s) in the auction program
- Organizations are responsible for alerting the auction winner of the voucher redemption procedures. Vouchers can be redeemedby the auction winner up to one hour before the desired performance. Once redeemed, tickets are not exchangeable. Boston Ballet is not responsible for misplaced or lost vouchers.
Due to the high number of requests we receive, we will respond via e-mail. We expect the vouchers supply to deplete quickly.