Who is eligible?
- College Students (full-time with ID)
- Children and Teenagers (ages 2-17)
- Boston Dance Alliance members (with valid membership card)
- Seniors (age 65+, available on Saturday and Sunday matinee performances only, not available during The Nutcracker)
What you need to know.
- Tickets are $20, CASH ONLY
- Available 2 hours prior to performance at the Boston Opera House box office
- One ticket per ID, child/teen, senior, or membership card holder (see above for guidelines)
- All attendees must be present and must each present proper identification at time of purchase
- For child/teen rush, child/teen must be present at time of purchase
- Subject to availability
Boston Ballet is proud to support the wonderful work of many charitable organizations that encourage arts, education, and health care within the Boston community. Every year Boston Ballet provides ticket donations to 150 organizations, awarding thousands of dollars worth of tickets to help support the efforts of these organizations.
Requests for ticket donations are now available on line. Please click here to fill out the ticket donation request form. Boston Ballet cannot accept requests for ticket donations via the phone, email, or mail.
Who is eligible?
- Non-profit arts organizations, Education organizations, and Health Care organizations
- Ticket Donations are only offered for auctions, no raffles please
Auctions should fall between September and April in order to ensure proper time for voucher distribution
What Ballets are offered?
- Boston Ballet provides ticket donations to three programs each season
- Regretfully, The Nutcracker & BB@Home are not part of Boston Ballet’s ticket donation program
How it works:
- The first 150 organizations that qualify for a donation will be mailed two vouchers redeemable for one ticket each
- If an organization does not qualify for a ticket donation or the allotted number of tickets donations has been reached, you will receive a notification email
- Organizations must agree to list Boston Ballet’s name or logo, the title of the ballet, and the date and time of the performance(s) in the auction program
- Organizations are responsible for alerting the auction winner of the voucher redemption procedures. Vouchers can be redeemedby the auction winner up to one hour before the desired performance. Once redeemed, tickets are not exchangeable. Boston Ballet is not responsible for misplaced or lost vouchers.
Due to the high number of requests we receive, we will respond via e-mail. We expect the vouchers supply to deplete quickly.