The Advanced level is designed for students who are either professional or former professional dancers, students currently studying at a professional school or college, or those who have been training for many years. This is the highest level of training offered at Boston Ballet School.
Optional Benefits (additional cost)
- Daily technique class with expert faculty and guest teachers
- Workshops on elements of technique such as pirouettes and jumping
- Repertoire – learn a corps de ballet dance from the classics
- Variations – learn a solo from the classics
- Lectures in Dance History and Physical Therapy
- Meet Company Dancers
- End of program informal showing open to friends and family
- Cocktail party
Register online today for Adult Summer Dance Program!
- Pilates and Modern dance
- Tour of Boston Ballet Headquarters including observing Company class and visit to the Costume Shop
If you are currently a Boston Ballet School student, please do not hesitate to contact your teacher to help decide your level.