The Beginner level is designed for students who regularly take a Beginner level class or those who have no previous ballet experience. Students will be introduced to the basic arm and leg positions, the concept of turnout, and developing coordination through simple exercises at the barre and in the centre.
- Daily technique class with expert faculty and guest teachers
- Workshops focusing on basic elements of technique and developing coordination
- Repertoire - learn a group dance suitable for beginners
- Lectures in Dance History and Physical Therapy
- Meet Company Dancers
- End of program informal showing open to friends and family
- Cocktail party
Optional Benefits (additional cost)
- Pilates and Modern Dance
- Tour of Boston Ballet Headquarters including observing Company class and a visit to the Costume Shop
Register online today for Adult Summer Dance Program!
If you are currently a Boston Ballet School student, please do not hesitate to contact your teacher to help decide your level.