The Intermediate level is designed for students with a complete knowledge of barre and centre work. Classes will include more complex combinations of steps as well as petit and grand allegro, and batterie.
Optional Benefits (additional cost)
- Daily technique class with expert faculty and guest teachers
- Workshops on elements of technique such as pirouettes and jumping
- Repertoire – learn a corps de ballet dance from the big ballets
- Variations – learn a solo from the big ballets
- Lectures in Dance History and Physical Therapy
- Meet Company Dancers
- End of program informal showing open to friends and family
- Cocktail party
Register online today for Adult Summer Dance Program!
- Pilates or Movement Workshop or Modern Dance
- Tour of Boston Ballet Headquarters including observing Company class and visit to the Costume Shop
If you are current a Boston Ballet School student, please do not hesitate to contact your teacher to help decide your level.