Deposits and Final Payments:
Boston Ballet requires a non-refundable, 25% deposit at the time of placing your order (must be received within 10 business days if sending a check) and a full payment within 30 days of the performance date.
Payments must be in the form of a single check or credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover).
Full payment by credit card is required for orders placed one month or less before the desired performance date.
- Tickets will be released if deposits or final payments are not paid by the due date noted on your Group Sales Contract.
Increasing or decreasing an order:
- Groups can increase an order at any time; an additional handling fee will be charged.
- Groups cannot decrease an order below the group minimum of 10 tickets.
Cancelations and Refunds:
- If your group must cancel its order, notify the box office immediately. Deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- Once tickets are paid in full, your order cannot be canceled. There are no refunds.
Ticket delivery and distribution:
- Upon receipt of final payment, Boston Ballet will mail tickets unless you arrange to pick them tickets up in person.
- We recommend that you distribute tickets to individual group members before arriving at the theatre.
- Performances begin promptly. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Everyone who enters the theatre must have a ticket, including children. Lap-sitting is not permitted.
- No persons under two years of age are allowed in the theatre.