The generous leadership gifts from our Benefactors' Circle members provide an important source of unrestricted operating support for Boston Ballet's work on stage, in the studio, and in the community.
To join, renew, or increase your Benefactor support, please contact Rachael S. Rosselli, Sr. Manager, Annual Giving, at email@example.com or 617.456.6268, or follow the links below.
Benefits valued at $305 | All benefits of the Friends' Circle, plus:
- Personal assistance with access to preferred seating and priority for subscription orders, single ticket purchases, and exchanges
- Admission for you and one guest to the private E. Virginia Williams Lounge at The Boston Opera House during the Boston Ballet 2013-2014 Season†
- Invitations to BBehind-the-Scenes, a series that includes engagement opportunities with the artists of Boston Ballet
- Invitations to Boston Ballet Signature Events: Night of Stars, Nutcracker Magic, and the 2014 Boston Ballet Ball ‡
Benefits valued at $505 | All benefits of preceding levels, plus:
- BBehind-the-Scenes: Tour the Wardrobe and Costume Department at Boston Ballet's South End studios with senior Artistic staff
- Invitation to attend a unique offsite event, hosted by an exclusive Boston retailer
Benefits valued at $850 | All benefits of preceding levels, plus:
- BBehind-the-Scenes: Receive two complimentary tickets to Opening Night of The Nutcracker with a special 'Nutcracker Sweet' reception at The Boston Opera House
- Invitation to accompany Boston Ballet on tour and attend a special gathering with Artistic and Executive staff¤
Benefits are in effect for one calendar year from the date of receipt of your gift.
†Lounge access includes complimentary beverages during the first intermission of regular season productions
‡Ticket purchase required for Signature Events
¤Travel charges apply