Join Young Partners on Facebook
Follow Young Partners on Twitter @youngpartnersbb
Young Partners is a membership group designed for younger Boston Ballet patrons, ages 21-40. Participants are offered unique opportunities during the performance season to expand their understanding and enjoyment of Boston Ballet programs on stage, in the studio, and in the community. Young Partners also receive invitations to Offstage, a series of special viewings, community engagement opportunities, and other gatherings.
To join, renew, or increase your support as a Young Partner, please contact Carreau Mueller in the Office of Institutional Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.456.6376, or follow the links below.
LEVEL I ($250-$749)
Benefits valued at $25
- Listing in Boston Ballet's Playbill program
- Select invitations to Offstage† a series featuring engagement opportunities with the art and artists of Boston Ballet
- Opportunities to volunteer for programs and services offered through Boston Ballet's Education and Community Initiatives Department
- Facebook and Twitter invitations to meet-ups with fellow Young Partners around Boston
LEVEL II ($750-$1,249)
Benefits valued at $75 | All benefits of preceding levels, plus
- Offstage: In-studio rehearsal viewing and Q & A with Company dancers and Artistic staff
- One free adult dance class at Boston Ballet School's Boston, Newton, or Marblehead studios
- Receive a 50 Year Celebratory Season limited edition program
LEVEL III ($1,250-$2,499)
Benefits valued at $150 | All benefits of preceding levels, plus:
- Invitation to attend the 2014 Boston Ballet Ball ‡
- Two complimentary tickets to a designated BB@Home performance at Boston Ballet's South End Studios
- Offstage: Backstage tour at a designated performance of Cinderella given by a Company Dancer/Offstage Council member
Benefits are in effect for one calendar year from the date of receipt of your gift.
†Ticket purchase required for Offstage: La Bayadère and Offstage: Close to Chuck
‡Special ticket price offered to Young Partners at Level III only
Boston Ballet in Elo Experience by Rosalie O'Connor.