Request a Ticket Donation
Boston Ballet is proud to support the wonderful work of many charitable organizations that encourage arts, education, and health care within the Boston community. Every year Boston Ballet provides ticket donations to 150 organizations, awarding thousands of dollars worth of tickets to help support the efforts of these organizations.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Non-Profit Arts, Education, or Health Care Organizations
- Ticket Donations are only offered for auctions, No Raffles
HOW IT WORKS:
- The first 50 organizations that qualify for a donation for each ballet will be mailed two vouchers.
- We offer ticket donations to three ballets per season. We do not offer donations for The Nutcracker.
- You will receive an email if your organization does not qualify for a donation.
- Organizations must agree to list Boston Ballet's name or logo, the title of the ballet, and the date and time of the performance(s) in the auction program.
- Organizations are responsible for alerting the auction winner of the voucher redemption procedures. Vouchers can be redeemed by the auction winner up to one hour before the desired performance. Once redeemed, tickets are not exchangeable. Boston Ballet is not responsible for misplaced or lost vouchers.
Please fill out the following form to request a ticket donation for your organization:
Lia Cirio in La Bayadère, Sarah Wroth and Yury Yanowsky in Bella Figura, and James Whiteside and Melissa Hough in Rubies, Choreography by George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust, all by Gene Schiavone. Adéla Pollertová in D.M.J. 1953-1977 by Diana Zehetner; Misa Kuranaga and Jeffrey Cirio in Mikko Nissinen's The Nutcracker by Rosalie O'Connor.