Don't miss the chance to celebrate 50 years of
Click here to fillout out the group ticket request form
NEW for 2013-2014:
- Special Wednesday matinee performances - great for student and senior groups!
- Groups of 50 or more people SAVE 50% on a season show of your choice*, plus earn 1 free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
*valid on season performances only. Not available for performances of The Nutcracker
Groups of 20 or more people:
Save up to 50% on ticket prices plus earn 1 free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
Groups of 10 or more people:
Save up to 50% on ticket prices.
2013-2014 Group tickets start at $35 for season shows and $37 for The Nutcracker**
**valid on select 2012-2013 performances only
Click here to view the 2013-2014 Group Sales Brochure
Boston Ballet offers groups two different ways to purchase tickets to a performance.
- Tickets are arranged and purchased through one person; all seats located in the same area.
- Easy payment plan - 25% deposit to reserve seats and final payment due 30 days before the performance.
- Classic Groups earn 1 free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
- Receive a personalized flyer with a unique promotional code to share with individuals in your group.
- Open seating allows individuals to purchase and select their own seats directly through Boston Ballet.
- 4 weeks notice in advance of desired performance date required to create a custom invitation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION? Visit our Group Sales FAQ page , send us an email at email@example.com , or contact the Box Office at 617.695.6955 or the Group Sales Manager at 617.456.6343.
Group Sales Policies
Boston Ballet in A Midsummer Night's Dream, choreography by George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust. Photo by John Ruttenberg.