GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE SAVE!
Spectacular ballet is meant to be shared. Bring your group of 10 or more to an event they’ll remember. Whether it’s your company, school, book club, or family, we look forward to giving you concierge-level service and welcoming your group to Boston Ballet.
Tickets for the 2023-2024 season are on sale now exclusively to groups of 10 or more. Book your group tickets now before they go on sale to the general public in September.
Group Sales GROUPSALES@BOSTONBALLET.ORG / 617.456.6366 or fill in the form below-
- Tickets are arranged, purchased, and distributed by one person
- Save $30 per ticket, valid on select performances
- Secure your seats with a 25% deposit and pay the final amount due 30 days prior to the performance.
- Pay one processing fee and save on individual ticket fees
COLLEGE NIGHTS 2023-2024 SEASON
- Groups of 10 or more students receive $30 tickets to our College Nights
- Fall Experience – Friday, October 6 at 7:30pm
- The Nutcracker – Wednesday December 6 at 7:30pm
- Cinderella – Wednesday March 20 at 7:30pm
- Tickets must be purchased by one person in advance of the performance date and are subject to availability
When do group tickets go on sale for the 2023-2024 season?
Group tickets are on sale now.
What discounts do groups receive?
Groups of 10 or more people save $30 per ticket on select performances.
How big does my group have to be?
Group minimum is 10 people; there is no maximum group size.
Can my group include children?
Yes, we welcome children ages 2 and up to our performances. Please note that everyone who enters the theater must have a ticket and lap-sitting is not permitted. No infants are allowed in the theater.
Do you require a deposit?
To hold seats, a non-refundable 25% deposit is required. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the schedule performance. Full payment by credit card is required for orders placed within one month of the desired performance date.
Are groups charged any fees?
Groups pay a $20 handling fee on their entire order and are not subject to the per ticket fees.
When do groups receive their tickets?
After a final payment is received and processed, group sales tickets are mailed.
How do I cancel my order?
Once a group order is paid in full, there are no refunds. If your group isn’t paid in full yet, you may reduce the group size down to a minimum of 10 tickets in order to keep the discount.
Where can our group go to eat before or after the ballet?
There are many restaurants located near the Citizens Bank Opera House. See here for Dining Recommendations | Citizens Bank Opera House