One of Boston’s leading young patron circles, Young Partners invites ballet lovers ages 21–40 to invest in the city’s dynamic arts scene and experience Boston Ballet behind-the-scenes. As a Young Partner, you’ll be part of a unique network of emerging dance and arts supporters and receive invitations to build connections at exciting events and activities throughout the season.
Through a range of program offerings, Young Partners connect directly with the artists and staff who make up Boston Ballet. Each year Young Partners provide vital philanthropic support, offer valued input in the Young Partners Advisory Sessions, and help Boston Ballet welcome its future supporters, leadership, and ticket buyers.
Young Partners gifts start at $250 and follow the LEVELS OF GIVING in Boston Ballet’s Supporters Circles. With your gift comes a wealth of benefits designed to enhance your Young Partners experience. Make your gift today or give in monthly installments.
Experience the Benefits of a Being a Young Partner
- Access to Young Partner Events and Opportunities to connect with Boston Ballet leadership
- Opportunity to participate in Young Partners Advisory Session
- Recognition in online Young Partners donor listing throughout the season
- Access to specially priced Young Partner tickets to the Boston Ballet Ball*
- Virtual Company Class viewings and experiences connecting you deeper to the art
- Regular newsletter with updates on happenings at Boston Ballet
- Annual Supporter Town Halls with our Executive Director
Young Partners Support Starts at $250 or $21/month. Most Young Partners contribute at $500. We thank you for giving at the philanthropic level that is most meaningful for you.
Benefits and events are subject to change. Gifts are due for renewal starting one year from gift date.
*Limited number of tickets available. Offer excludes members of the Boards of Trustees and Advisors.
Follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to stay connected all year-round.