SUPPORT. ACCESS. CONNECT.
Support Boston’s dynamic arts scene and experience Boston Ballet behind-the-scenes.
Young Partners Circle invites ballet lovers ages 21-40 to join our vibrant community of young professionals engaging with the art form on a new level. Young Partners are a vital part of the Boston Ballet community, serving the organization through dedicated philanthropy and enthusiastic energy. Young Partners represent the next generation of philanthropists and future leaders of the dynamic Boston arts scene.
Join our community and experience specially curated events and opportunities designed to bring you closer to the art and to a unique network of fellow engaged arts supporters. As a Young Partner, you’ll receive:
- Invitations to social engagements with the Young Partners community
- Behind-the-scenes insight to Boston Ballet’s programming and the operations of a major ballet Company through the Young Partners Advisory Sessions
- Connection to the Young Partners network through our dedicated LinkedIn and Instagram
- Opportunity to serve on the Young Partners leadership Board—the Young Partners Council*
- Recognition in the Young Partners online donor listing
- Access to specially priced Young Partner tickets to the Boston Ballet Ball*
- Regular updates through a Boston Ballet donor newsletter
- Virtual Company class viewings and experiences connecting you deeper to the art
- Annual Supporter Town Halls with our Executive Director
Join our network and experience the benefits of being a Young Partner: